Utilities and power plants use metal hose and expansion joints for steam piping systems, as well as fuel delivery lines in power generation equipment.
Steam turbine manufacturers also use metal hose for high pressure lubrication line applications and metal expansion joints within the various piping systems.
Nuclear power plants use metal hose and expansion joints for many critical service applications.
Utilities & Power Applications that use metal hose and metal expansion joints:
- Piping Systems – Annuflex, Masterflex, Expansion Joints
- Fuel Delivery Lines – Annuflex, Masterflex
- High Pressure Lubrication Lines – Pressureflex, PressureMax HP, Hydraflex
- Cooling Water Lines – Annuflex, Masterflex
- Steam Lines – Annuflex, Masterflex, Expansion Joints
Blogs that relate to the Utilities & Power industry … click here.
Literature for the Utilities & Power industry:
- Boiler penetration seals flyer
- Aftermarket exhaust bellows flyer
- Gas turbine burner hoses flyer
- High pressure gas turbine supply lines flyer
- Pump connectors and expansion joints flyer