Steel manufacturing utilizes a variety of metal hose assemblies to accommodate a multitude of applications, including oxygen lance hose assemblies on BOF’s (basic oxygen furnaces), steam lines, gas lines, lubrication lines, cut-off torches, furnace door cooling hoses, tap hole drills, and spray chamber cooling lines.
Because of the high heat and corrosive gases generated in this industry, metal hose is an ideal fit for the stringent environment associated with steel manufacturing.
Steel Applications that use metal hose and metal expansion joints:
- Blast Furnace – Annuflex (with or without liner), Masterflex, Extraflex, Hydraflex
- BOF Furnace – Annuflex (with or without liner), Masterflex, Hydraflex, Expansion Joints
- Boiler & Generation Units – Annuflex (with or without liner), Extraflex
- Coke Oven & Coke By-Products – Hydraflex (w/guard), Annuflex, Masterflex, ChemKing, PressureMax HP, Expansion Joints
- Cooling Water Hoses – Masterflex (lined), Annuflex
- High Temperature Lubricating Lines – Annuflex, Extraflex
- Oxygen Lance Hose – Masterflex
- Vacuum Degasser – Annuflex, Hydraflex
- Lime Injection – Ultraflex
- Liner and Guard – Interflex
- Caster Cutoff Torch – Annuflex, Extraflex
Blogs that relate to the Steel industry … click here.
Literature for the Steel industry:
- High pressure lubrication lines flyer
- Water cooling hoses flyer
- BOF lance hoses flyer
- Pump connectors and expansion joints flyer
- Insulated and armored hoses flyer