Pulp & Paper mills use a lot of steam and various chemicals in their manufacturing process.
Therefore, a wide variety of metal hose assemblies and expansion joints are used in this industry. By-products of paper mills include highly corrosive materials that require the use of corrosion resistant metals which can withstand high temperatures.
Metal hose assemblies are a perfect fit in this type of environment.
Pulp & Paper Applications that use metal hose and metal expansion joints:
- Compressed Gas Lines – Masterflex
- De-inking Process – Annuflex
- Pneumatic Transfer of Sawdust – Ultraflex, Interflex
- Boiler Water Pre-Treatment Lines – Annuflex, Masterflex, ChlorSafe, ChemKing
- Lubricating Lines – Annuflex, Masterflex, Hydraflex, PressureMax HP
- Steam Connections – Annuflex, Masterflex, Expansion Joints
- Rail Car Unloading – Annuflex, Masterflex, ChlorSafe, ChemKing
- Connections for White/Black Liquor – Annuflex, Masterflex, ChemKing
- Connections on Rotary Joints to Dryer Rolls – Annuflex, Masterflex
Blogs that relate to the Pulp & Paper industry … click here.
Literature for the Pulp & Paper industry: