The Petrochemical industry has hose requirements similar to the ones found in refining and the chemical processing markets.
Petrochemical plants are primarily involved in the manufacture of plastic resins from a petroleum base.
Hose and expansion joint applications include chemical transfer, steam lines, dry bulk material handling, and dock hoses.
Petrochemical Applications that use metal hose and metal expansion joints:
- Chemical Process Lines – Annuflex, Masterflex, ChemKing
- Chlorine Transfer Lines – ChlorSafe
- Liquid Plastic Resin Transfer – Annuflex, Masterflex, ChemKing
- Process Piping – Annuflex, Masterflex, Expansion Joints
- Steam Lines – Annuflex, Masterflex, Expansion Joints
- Dry Bulk Pneumatic Conveying – Interflex, Ultraflex
- Dock Hose – Annuflex, Masterflex
Blogs that relate to the Petrochemical industry … click here.
Literature for the Petrochemical industry: