The chemical industry covers everything from the synthesis of industrial gases to the manufacture of paint and makeup.
Why use metal in the chemical industry? Corrugated metal hose can be manufactured in various alloys to provide the best corrosion resistance for the intended application.
Chlorine transfer is one area where metal hose has been specifically designed using a high-nickel alloy (C276) to prevent corrosion and increase worker safety.
Chemical Applications that use metal hose and metal expansion joints:
- Connections to Weigh Scales – Masterflex
- Loading/Unloading Tank Cars/Trucks – Annuflex
- Process Piping – Annuflex, Masterflex, Extraflex (when self draining is required)
- Steam Lines – Annuflex, Expansion Joints
- Dry Bulk Pneumatic Conveying – Interflex, Ultraflex
- Chlorine Transfer – ChlorSafe
- Severe Chemical Corrosion Applications- ChemKing
- Cryogenic transfer lines – Annuflex, Masterflex
Blogs that relate to the Chemical industry … click here.
Literature for the Chemical industry:
- ChlorSafe chlorine transfer hose flyer
- Anhydrous ammonia hose flyer
- Chemical tank farm expansion joints flyer
- Chemical pump connectors and expansion joints flyer