Refineries process crude oil products into fuel products, including gasoline, diesel fuel, kerosene, and other similar product.
These processes require hose assemblies for petroleum transfer, steam lines, and for the transfer of by-products and additives associated with refining.
Corrugated metal hose and expansion joints are ideal for applications that require resistance to heat, corrosion, or the severity in refinery service applications.
Refining Applications that use metal hose and metal expansion joints:
- Hydrocarbon Drain Hoses for Turnarounds – Annuflex
- Connections on Hydraulic Slide Valve of Cat Crackers – Hydraflex, PressureMax HP
- Gas Burner Connections – Annuflex, Masterflex
- Lube Lines to Pumps/Bearings – Annuflex, Masterflex, Hydraflex, PressureMax HP
- Lube Oil & Grease Plant Process Lines – Annuflex, Masterflex, Hydraflex, PressureMax HP
- Metering System Flex Lines – Extraflex
- Oil Burner Connections – Annuflex, Masterflex
- Stand Pipe Connections on Cat Crackers – Annuflex
- Steam Hose for Cleaning Tank Cars/Ships – Annuflex
- Steam Hoses – Annuflex, Masterflex
- Dock Hose – Annuflex, Masterflex
- Process Line Connections – Annuflex, Masterflex, Expansion Joints
Blogs that relate to the Refining industry … click here.
Literature for the Refining industry: